Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halfway There

  Happy Wednesday! Only a few more days until the weekend! YEAH!  I think I have to start this by informing the world that I made the perfect oatmeal today.  Yes, it was perfect.  Usually I fail with the amount of sugar to put in it resulting in pockets of gross not sweetened oats.  But not today, people, not today.  So anyways, I woke up early and showered to then check my email and see that my professor is ill, which meant both my psych classes were cancelled.  I was only slightly upset that my two favorite classes were cancelled and not my boring Tuesday/Thursday ones, but hey, I cannot complain.  The thing is, I am new to this whole having a day off in the middle of the week business, so therefore instead of spending my morning being productive, I am writing this post.  I also took a walk.  I SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN TWO HOURS EXTRA TIME!! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH! This might explain my mediocreness in life.

LLAMA!
  Speaking of not being productive, I spent my evening watching Glee last night.  I tend to be less interested in the episodes that do not feature Blaine and Kurt.  I guess it's probably because they are actually the most realistic characters, and they are not constantly having diva-offs and quitting glee club because they are selfish.   My roommate is in love with Mike Chang so she spent the episode swooning, while I mostly wondered why Blaine was not in booty camp and not singing catchy pop songs. Also, why does Mr. Schuester/Matthew Morrison feel the need to say everything with that same serious, breathy tone.  He actually says every line the same way.  Am I the only one who has noticed this? Alllsooo, why did Mr. Shu sing Fix You? I love that song, but was disappointed that he was the soloist.  I do not enjoy Mr. Shu story lines.  WHERE IS BLAINE???!!!

  Okay, enough Glee talk, I have a statistics test that must be studied for...even though I've been studying since last week because I overestimated the difficulty of the concepts.  Why I thought mean, median, and range would need a weeks worth of studying, I do not know, but I guess it can't hurt to be over prepared.  Whatevs.  Enjoy your Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment