Wednesday, October 26, 2011

educating yourself is obnoxious

Remember when school was all about playing and making friends?? Yeah, it's not so much like that anymore.  I find that annoying.  WHY MUST I ACTUALLY DO WORK AND LEARN!!!???? Anyways, today I basically sat on my uncomfortable desk chair from about noon until 5:30 doing homework, then I went to dinner, came back, and resumed my position.  It was a ton of fun.  I did take some nice pictures that really capture the loveliness of my cloudy day. but of course iphoto is stupid and is not letting me upload.  My blog is just destined to remain as unorganized as possible.  Well I'm going to do something non school related for a half an hour before I drift off to a sure to be restful and refreshing sleep...ha ha yeah ok.  Speaking of sleeping, I had a dream last night that I was eating ice cream.  That's it.  I mean yeah people popped in here or there and I called Kat to ask if she wanted me to bring some back to her, but it's all so normal....something is wrong when you question the normalness of your dreams.  well nighty night.  PICTURES TOMORROW, I promise. maybe. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment