Friday, September 21, 2012

Hey There


So it's kind of been a while. I apologize to all my adoring fans. I know there's a lot of you. LOL. I can't seem to remember what I've done between last blog post and now. My life isn't too thrilling, I mean other than the fact that I'm living in Europe, but that is besides the point. I've actually been doing a decent amount of schoolwork lately, which is annoying. WHO DO THESE TEACHERS THINK THEY ARE? When am I supposed to watch endless amounts of TV now? Just kidding, but not really. I forget how to be a real student. But it's cool because one week from Monday I'll be heading to Switzerland, so I guess everything is ok. I guess. 


In some pretty exciting news, I went to see Of Monsters and Men on Wednesday which superawesomelywonderfullymagical. I love them. I mean I already loved the band before I saw them, but they were amaziinnggg live so I'm now officially obsessed. It was in a pretty small venue over in Vesterbro, and we got there about a half an hour before the show started and were able to get two rows of people away from the stage. It was great, especially since the place really filled up once they came onstage. But seriously, for all my Boston based friends, go look them up if you don't already know their Icelandic musical genius, and then go buy tickets to see them in November. You will not regret it. They have a lot of hipster swag. 

MOUNTAIN SOUND- my own video is way better but it doesn't seem to want to load.

LITTLE TALKS- the one song the whole world knows






No comments:

Post a Comment